* FREE shipping for all rugs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
This rug may look simple but take a closer look at Ayana and you will see the intricate weaving of leather and PU. Beautifully woven together, this contemporary looking rug comes in three neutral colors that blend well with all home decor. Ayana is right at home in a space with a modern decor and also perfect in a home with more eclectic designs.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
5. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the poly bag but will settle down over a period of time.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
12. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side outwards.