* Shipping charges apply for Stools and Poufs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new pouf which is non hazardous.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube