For Sales Enquiries: +91 8755847989 For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups: Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* Shipping charges apply for Scatter Rugs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Hemp and recycled denim fabric are combined together to create 'Gordan' scatter rug. The pattern in a subtle contrast makes the rug really special as well as fashionable. This rug is lightweight, inexpensive as well as versatile.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
6. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.