* Shipping charges apply for Stools and Poufs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Wooden legs made from recycled timber and a surface shape secured by plywood makes the 'Silk Swirl' stool really sturdy. The colorful recycled silk yarns which are sewn on to a tough canvas fabric make for a smart looking upholstery for this piece of casual furniture which is sure to become the favourite of all family members in your home!
1. This Eco stool is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each stool is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Natural variation in color of silk is due to its re-cycled nature add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
6. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
7. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
8. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
9. Please do not soak the stool in any liquid.
10. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
11. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your stool to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube