For Sales Enquiries: +91 8755847989 For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups: Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping for all rugs.
* The import duties and VAT applied by the country of destination varies across the world and are not possible for TRR to pay to the local Government. In case applicable, these are charged as per local laws by the courier company directly to the consumer at the time of delivery. The cost of shipping/transport upto the destination is paid by TRR to DHL/Fedex.
Lend a modern twist to your home decor, with our stunning 'Tanus' rug, which is made out of 100% recycled denim fabric. This patchwork denim rug is one of our ultra-modern designs, where jeans cutouts in gorgeous variations of blue are combined together to form a rug. ‘Tanus’ is sure to lend your space a fun and striking appeal. This piece is exclusive for its attractive price point too.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.